Inside Account Executive, SMB
Zenefits is the leading all-in-one HR solution for small and medium-sized businesses in the U.S.. In one beautiful dashboard, the Zenefits People Platform gives employees complete control and access to their critical information (think payroll, health benefits, 401k, time off, talent management, an employee directory and more) behind a single log in. Our software delivers a complete HR experience by combining its own powerful tools with dozens of best-of-breed applications on the Zenefits platform (think Slack, Greenhouse, Google Apps and more).
The result? A powerful, efficient people management solution that helps mid-market businesses manage their teams, stay compliant and save thousands of hours in lost time.
Our team is dedicated to reimagining the employee experience in the new world of work. We hope you join us!
As adriven and ambitious Inside Account Executive, you'll use your knowledge of the Human Resource Management and Payroll industry to drive new business to the Zenefits Platform. You will be the quarterback of your territory, leveraging our internal Sales Development team, Benefits team, and regional channel partners to field interest and present our solution over the phone to prospective clients.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Running a discovery to determine how help eliminate our clients’ back office headaches
- Present Zenefits value-based product demonstrations for potential clients
- Drive revenue by successfully running all phases of the selling process to completion
- Diligently manage your CRM & time to stay on top of your deals
- Prospect new business and get referrals within territory to expand our reach
- Working with your outbound and inbound internal partners to drive business
A little more about you:
- 1.5+ years sales experience in SaaS or HCM sales achieving quota
- Success managing transactional sales cycle
- Experience running a pipeline in Salesforce.com
- BA/BS Degree
- Strong written and verbal interpersonal skills
- Highly organized with strong time management skills