The primary purpose of this pre-sales position is to work with our sales team to help sell our Zenefits platform to new and existing customers. Experience the thrill every day delivering and supporting presentations and demonstrations through web/phone or in-person meetings, respond to RFP’s, perform competitive analysis, tailor sales/marketing collateral to various sales situations, and develop & execute account strategies and plans.
Additionally, the Solution Consultant will beworking with our Engineering and Product teams to help shape our new product roadmap, using the unique perspectives gained throughout the sales lifecycle.Sales, Marketing, Product or other departmental support duties may also be required to include RFP support, client acquisition for sales, sales presentations, consulting deliverables, scheduling, etc.
This is a great opportunity to be on the ground floor as we further expand our SaaS focus. The ideal candidate will possess both a sales and technical background that enables them to drive engagement at all levels with technical and non-technical buyers.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support sales and account management teams through sales calls, phone/web product demonstrations, in-person product demonstrations sales tools and general industry and technical knowledge.
- Managing the technical proposal process and ensuring that all technical information and recommendations addressing customer requirements are accurate, properly defined and detailed.
- Understand customer needs and establish Zenefits products and services as the best solutions that addresses those needs.
- Build and present customized, integrated product demos and presentations in conjunction with sales team.
- Effectively demonstrate the value proposition of the Zenefits Platform.
- Provide technical expertise and real-life experience in creating solutions and designing proof-of-concept implementations.
- Conduct research and use knowledge of competitive solutions to effectively address and dispel customer objections.
- Answer RFI s/RFP s as required.
- Provide feedback and direction on more effectively selling/differentiating the Zenefits Platform.
- Assist and provide input to Product Management.
A little more about you:
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Resourceful, adaptable, and high integrity.
- Likeable and persuasive.
- High energy, passion and tenacity.
- Exceptional organizational skills and planning skills with the ability to juggle multiple activities with multiple people.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work well in a team environment.
- Self-starter with experience in client facing situations.
- Self-motivated; entrepreneurial can-do spirit
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Minimum of 5 years experience in sales support, product management, implementation consulting and/or similar role.
- Experience in HCM, SaaS, ERP and/or B2C software a plus.
- Bachelors Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business or Marketing preferred, MBA a plus.