Senior Product Manager (Benefits)
Zenefits:Zenefits is the leading all-in-one HR solution for small and medium-sized businesses in the U.S. In one beautiful dashboard, the Zenefits People Platform gives employees complete control and access to their critical information (think payroll, health benefits, 401k, time off, talent management, an employee directory and more) behind a single log in. Our software delivers a complete HR experience by combining its own powerful tools with dozens of best-of-breed applications on the Zenefits platform (think Slack, Greenhouse, Google Apps and more).
The result? A powerful, efficient people management solution that helps mid-market businesses manage their teams, stay compliant and save thousands of hours in lost time.
Our team is dedicated to reimagining the employee experience in the new world of work. We hope you join us!
In this role, you will own a key initiative on our upcoming roadmap pertaining to our healthcare insurance experience for our customers. You will be responsible for product strategy, product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including gathering and prioritizing requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, design, marketing, sales, and support to ensure goals are met.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Research and understand customer requirements.
- Research and understand competitive offerings.
- Research and understand operational impacts and needs.
- Develop a product strategy for product lines.
- Research and understand cases from customer support, operations, account management, and sales.
- Translate that understanding into feature specs, and execute the plan with engineers and designers, delivering quality products.
- Work with product copywriters on content requirements.
- Analyze web and product usage metrics and come to actionable conclusions from the data.
- Coordinate smooth product launches with cross-functional teams
A little more about you:
- You have at least 4 years of product management experience.
- You have a background in healthcare insurance and healthcare technology
- You possess a “do what it takes” mentality - you have the desire and ability to put prioritize company goals