Manager, Sales Development
Zenefits is looking for an accomplished manager to lead our rapidly-growing sales development team. In this role you will focus on leading/mentoring the team to ensure both individual and team success. Additionally, you will play a pivotal role in continuing to evolve the team’s strategy and vision. This position reports to the Director of Sales Development and will lead our talented team of Sales Development Representatives (SDR).
The successful candidate will be a self-motivated and self-driven individual who is goal-oriented with the determination to lead the SDR team to unparalleled success. This individual will also be tasked with executing new programs and processes in an effort to raise the bar, guaranteeing that the SDR team is continually meeting and exceeding team and company goals.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Does this describe you...?
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead day-to-day operations of the sales development team and create daily accountability for reps.
- Effectively design and implement the sharing of best practices and resource allocation across all team components.
- Collaborate regularly with Sales teams to discuss best practices, business and market trends and review qualification approach to maximize opportunities.
- Continuously manage the performance and development of team through proper coaching, development, motivation, goal setting and general direction.
- Develop and improve sales enablement tools including drafting scripts, testing, messaging and documenting templates and processes
A little more about you:
- Recent success leading and managing a team of Sales Development Representatives or inside sales professionals inside a technology company.
- Strong prioritization skills with the ability to manage multiple projects at once and meet deadlines in a time-sensitive environment
- Possess a firm understanding of sales methodologies
- Proven ability to motivate team members and help them reach/exceed sales goals
- Proven track record of successfully building, training, and growing sales teams
- Data-driven, with an analytical approach to solving business problems and coaching sales reps
- Experience using Salesforce.com and sales automation platforms (e.g. Outreach.io, Salesloft, etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- You’re instinctively a problem solver, rather than solely a problem identifier, and you instill this value in your team as well. You can manage various priorities with clear communication and composure, and are adaptable in a high-growth and changing environment.
- You’re highly analytical in how you set goals and prioritize initiatives. You can draw a clear line between company goals, your team’s objectives and production, and individual team member performance - and you have the executive presence to get buy-in for your choices.
- Are you an "A" player sales leader?
- Do enthusiastic, high energy, sales professionals follow you?
- Are you driven to make an IMPACT and be an INTEGRAL part of a companies' success?
- Do you MAKE things happen and THRIVE on crushing the competition?
- Do you want to help companies change the way they UNDERSTAND their customers and products?